Sunday, October 5, 2008

Training

I just found out that I am most likely going to fight in Vegas on Dec. 3. My opponent is a jiu jitsu black belt, which I feel is great for me to test my skills. I have been training both with Ryron Gracie in Torrance who is amazing at jiu jitsu, and with Mike Guymon in Lake Forest who is another fighter who is like-minded and with his experience in the cage he has put all my skills together more efficiently. Both have become a great friends to me. I am learning a ton and am looking forward to my training camps coming up. I am anxious to get back in the cage. I am ready. I am focused. I am determined to be a champion.

2 comments:

luv2smile33 said...

This is fantastic. I hope and pray I can make this event.

J-o-s-e-f said...

You been training with Ryron Gracie? Man that's awesome bro..